Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Hand Surgery and Follow-Up

 I did not post here at the time but I had hand surgery on my right little finger August 4th of this year. It was needed since I could not open that finger more than half-way. Made for interesting typing, for sure.

Surgery went good, according to my doctor and ehab by a therapist went as well as could be expected. It's been over two months since I went to my first rehab appointment and I would put recovery at maybe 80% or so. Now the rehab is on me to make headway on recovering that last 20% of motion range. Final report from the doctor was it was a tumor, scar tissue from past surgeries and yes, Dupuytren's Contracture. It may come back but hopefully that is long after I quit writing.

I will be trying to post Chapter 7 of "Rift" soon.

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment